Got my 'confirmation call'!!

I heard from my Carnival wedding planner today. She called to confirm everything and tell me where my wedding and reception will be. We're getting married on the Glory in 2 weeks. The wedding will be in the Green room and we are having the reception luncheon - that's going to be in the aft dining room.

The wedding is planned to start at 1 and the reception at 1:30 so I can have the hour and half reception.

I'm so excited I cant' wait.

Still have heard nothing from TWE :confused: - have tried leaving messages a couple of times with no response. I'm going on the assumptiong that since we are having a 'basic' ceremony TWE doesn't really need to talk to me until right before.

Beth - the Carnival coordinator has been great!!!

Now if I can just get through next week at work - I'll be OK :D

I'm getting married on the Glory on the 28th in St. Thomas at 4pm. The ceremony is in the Green Room and the reception is in the Cinnabar.

I agree Beth has been really great. I also have another planner, Catherine, through Royal Ocean Events and she has been a life saver!

Congrats to both of you! I am also getting married while cruising on the Glory but we are getting married while in port in St. Thomas on one of there beaches!! Congrats again and I can't wait to read both of your reviews and see pictures!

I heard from my Carnival wedding planner today. She called to confirm everything and tell me where my wedding and reception will be. We're getting married on the Glory in 2 weeks. The wedding will be in the Green room and we are having the reception luncheon - that's going to be in the aft dining room.

The wedding is planned to start at 1 and the reception at 1:30 so I can have the hour and half reception.

I'm so excited I cant' wait.

Still have heard nothing from TWE :confused: - have tried leaving messages a couple of times with no response. I'm going on the assumptiong that since we are having a 'basic' ceremony TWE doesn't really need to talk to me until right before.

Beth - the Carnival coordinator has been great!!!

Now if I can just get through next week at work - I'll be OK :D

What port are you getting married in? TWE doesn't handle all ports for Carnival like St. Thomas and Jamaica so you might not hear from them at all.

What port are you getting married in? TWE doesn't handle all ports for Carnival like St. Thomas and Jamaica so you might not hear from them at all.

We are getting married at embarkation - so Port Canaveral. I was told that they handle the 'ceremony' portion only (since I booked everything directly through Carnival). It's a very small wedding and we are using the 'standard' vows so I'm hoping that this is the reason for the lack of any communication.

We are getting married at embarkation - so Port Canaveral. I was told that they handle the 'ceremony' portion only (since I booked everything directly through Carnival). It's a very small wedding and we are using the 'standard' vows so I'm hoping that this is the reason for the lack of any communication.

They should still be calling you and going over everything. Sometimes they don't get all the information from Carnival until 2 weeks before the wedding. I am sure they will be calling you soon! Good luck and enjoy your day & cruise!!

Archived