Is now the perfect time to book a cruise? (With all the promos)

amseco

With all the latitudes and CLIA promos, I'm wondering... Is now the perfect time to book a cruise?

I want to travel either during Christmas, Spring Break, or Summer 2009. Basically the times where kids are off. And the prices seem really high right now.

And, I was wondering if i should book now with all the promos going on :)

I think it depends on when and where you plan to cruise, and whether you have a specific cabin that you want.

I would not expect holiday or spring break cruises to be too much better, but then again, I saw Princess blowing out Thanksgiving week cruises damn cheap.

If you want that aft balcony, now may be the time. But if you really do not care where your room is, you might want to wait.

With all the economic upheaval, I would expect that anyone watching fares for European cruises next will see fares continue to fall.

if you want a specific cabin in a specific category then I would suggest book now.

If you are less fussy and there appears to be a lot of cabins left, then I would wait until it gets closer.

I only ever book about 1 or 2 months out as I am not that picky and the prices can drop a lot.

Archived