Dining request?

travelgirl04

The only requests I think you can make are for the time you want and that isn't even known until you get your s&s card. I think you will have to wait and see what table you have, if its a large table stop and see the Maitre D and ask for a table for two. We had DH, DD and myself and we had a booth for 4 that worked out great! I am sure they would gladly get you a table for two, we saw plenty of empty ones a few weeks ago on our Glory cruise :)

It doesn't hurt to ask your booking agent to put the request in. As above, it may or may not happen. Seems lots of folks want a private table, and there really aren't that many.

However, when you first reach your cabin, there will be a copy of the "Capers", ship's daily newsletter, in your cabin. In there will be shown the time and location to see the Maitre d' - to ask for the table you want. Go early; he'll do his best to accommodate you.:)

We will be sailing on the Glory and were hoping to dine just the two of us. Can we request this?

Yes you can request a table for two. There's no guarantee you will get it so if not you can speak to the maitre'd on the first night and usually they will try to accomodate you. We had a table for two on our last cruise and loved it so we requested it for our upcoming cruise. :)

Archived