Caffeine-Free Diet Coke

I've read several posts about people bringing their own soft drinks on the ship, and many mentioned that it's because RCCI doesn't have caffeine-free onboard. I emailed them, because I only drink CF diet, and this was the email I received back:

"Please be advised that we do offer caffeine free diet coke on board our ships.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Catherine Wisdom

Customer Service Representative"

Just thought I'd share that with anyone else who might be interested. I still may bring my own along (it'll cost less, I'm sure), but it's nice to know it's offered.

So glad you did! I only drink Diet CF as well -- and I was not recalling ever seeing any -- only drinks WITH caffeine. One Diet CF drink, and I'll be happy.

Thank you for pursuing this, and posting the reply.

Bookit

That's usually the only soda I drink, and they have NOT had it on any of the ships I've been on (I *always* asked in multiple places). Maybe that's changed since last September? I wouldn't count on it!

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

They have NEVER had CF diet coke. I was on the Explorer in Nov-Dec, and there was none. I'd take a six pack or 2 with me if I were you!! The only CF diet soda they had was sprite.

Cindy icon_cool.gif

You are all correct. There is no caffeine free soda on the ship except Sprite. We know this from past experience.

Prior to our last cruise, we saw on this site where cf Coke had been added. All of us are decaf drinkers. We usually take cf Coke but did not on this cruise. Boy did we tire of Sprite.

Tim & Crystal

NONE ON THE BRILLIANCE! I checked several bars

Only diet sprite.....Plus I prefer Diet Pepsi CF, and I couldn't find any in a few ports to bring it on board.

Soveriegn 92 E. Caribbean

Majesty 95 W. Caribbean

Granduer 97 E. Caribbean

Rhapsody 00 Mexico

Vision 02 Alaska

Radiance 03 Panama Canal

Brilliance 3/29/04

Radiance of the Seas/Panama Canal 10/18/2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800Are we there yet?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My bags are always packed!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;3;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Brilliance 3/29/2004

Personally since I went low carb the only diet drink I like is RC, both caffiene free, sugar free and splenda as a sweetner ( aspartame is not good for you). I do wish they would stock it, but I bring my own instead. I did email them asking them to stock it, but who knows if it will happen.

barbara02.gif

My vacation pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/abridalmaven

Norwegian Dawn May 23

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

On Serenade in Sept. there was NO CF Diet Coke on board EXCEPT in the concierge lounge... don't know how Maritza managed it.. everytime I asked everywhere else.. no way.

On Brilliance in Dec. couldn't find it anywhere.. even in the lounge...

WIll try again, though.

Carolyn

Glad I tuned back in --

I will just NOT have a soda drink -- I do like one at night, however, if my tummy doesn't feel so good after all the food and "other" drink

-- caffeine will keep me awake.

All of you who "carry on" -- I just don't want ONE more thing bogging me down -- last time I had so much stuff in my carryon, my shoulder sagged.

Now I can see why RCI can't have EVERY brand of soda drink, but as to WHY ONE DIET CAFFEINE SODA (BRAND) can't be onboard -- makes 0 sense!! icon_mad.gif

Bookit

Archived