Website for Bahamas tours

beach410

I've never used them but I noticed their prices are higher than going to the vendor's own website and even slightly higher than booking through the ship. I would get the ideas from that website but then google the company providing the trip to book directly from them.

I've never used them but I noticed their prices are higher than going to the vendor's own website and even slightly higher than booking through the ship. I would get the ideas from that website but then google the company providing the trip to book directly from them.

Do you have the vendor's website?

It would depend on which tour you are interested in. Most of the time is says who it is with. Also, I looked again at some of their tours and some of them are the same price as the vendor so I guess it just depends on what you want to do and to make sure you check around. For instance the dolphin excursion is with dolphinencounter.com so you can book through them too and get more information on their website.

Archived