Huge Savings on Radiance of the Seas!!!!!

kidnk9

My husband and I booked a June 12, 2009 Cruisetour #6 from Seward, Alaska while onboard the Enchantment in August. On 9/10/08, had a price reduction of $750 and just today, 10/19/08. had another price reduction of $1350.00. Total savings of $2100 and we don't sail for another 232 days. Also, we have booked on AOS fro 3/22/09 and just got a price reduction of $240 this week. Both of our reservations are for balcony cabins. Needless to say I am thrilled beyond words! Thanks to everyone here that emphasizes to check your rates often! It DEFINITELY pays off!

Thanks!

My husband and I booked a June 12, 2009 Cruisetour #6 from Seward, Alaska while onboard the Enchantment in August. On 9/10/08, had a price reduction of $750 and just today, 10/19/08. had another price reduction of $1350.00. Total savings of $2100 and we don't sail for another 232 days. Also, we have booked on AOS fro 3/22/09 and just got a price reduction of $240 this week. Both of our reservations are for balcony cabins. Needless to say I am thrilled beyond words! Thanks to everyone here that emphasizes to check your rates often! It DEFINITELY pays off!

Thanks!

My husband and I will be on the ship with you, and we've taken advantage of those price drops, too. Make sure to stop by our roll call thread if you haven't already, and register for the meet and greet! :)

My husband and I will be on the ship with you, and we've taken advantage of those price drops, too. Make sure to stop by our roll call thread if you haven't already, and register for the meet and greet! :)

I have already registered for Meet and Greet but not sure I have registered on the thread (Will have to check). Looking forward to this trip! Where are you located? Think we will see any more price drops?

I have already registered for Meet and Greet but not sure I have registered on the thread (Will have to check). Looking forward to this trip! Where are you located? Think we will see any more price drops?

We're in Florida, just outside of Orlando. :)

I can't imagine that this cruise could get any cheaper than it is. Of course, I dropped down from a Grand Suite with the big D1 price drop a few weeks ago, so I feel like the cruise is nearly free already. With yesterdays drop, we went ahead and upgraded to an E1.

B

I can't imagine that this cruise could get any cheaper than it is. Of course, I dropped down from a Grand Suite with the big D1 price drop a few weeks ago, so I feel like the cruise is nearly free already. With yesterdays drop, we went ahead and upgraded to an E1.

B

A D1 is bigger than a E1 cabin. If you like aft cabins 1104 is still available. Love those D1 afts:) Deb

We're in Florida, just outside of Orlando. :)

B

I believe going from a Radiance D1 to an E1 is a downgrade in cabin category not a upgrade unless you meant you upgraded or lowered the price.

I believe going from a Radiance D1 to an E1 is a downgrade in cabin category not a upgrade unless you meant you upgraded or lowered the price.

An E1 is a downgrade from a D1. When we booked, we chose an E1 due to price. Now that there has been such a huge price drop, I'd love to upgrade to a D1 for more space but I like our cabin location.

Archived