I just got my blue folder

bigbigbear28

I just went to check the letterbox and there it was the big blue p&o envelope with my ticket, yyyaaahhh im so excited now:D :D

WOO HOO bigbigbear28 ... what a greah feeling eh? means it's not long until you go! Congratulations!!!:D

congrats big bear!!

my sister got her tickets today (she is cruising with us) but they got my neices first name wrong :rolleyes: Kylie must have been busy that day :D

so do they seriously leave it in your letterbox? I thought it would be registered post?

I am doing the happy dance :) I just had a quick look at the contents when it arrived but im going to sit down and have a good read of it all tonight when my little munchkin is in bed :D

It arrived by regular mail but it was safely in my locked letterbox so there was no way anyone could get to it and even if they did they couldn't use the ticket anyway.

Congrats Bigbear ..i hear your joy ..

To those with experience ..is it taking it too far when you start reading the shore tours book every night to go nigh nighs and wake up to find that you have started sleep with the blue folder under your pillow ..:o

PS .. i am all packed and kind of living out of the suitcase(almost) ...Bigbear how bout you??

Hi Gratz,

There are 4 of us going and 1 of the girls got her folder back on the 3/10 and when i saw it i was abit surprised at how they send it out. After the first folder arrived we thought we would all get them but after a week we still didn't have ours so we called p&o and they told us that all 4 folders were sent on the same day but only the 1 had arrived. We called back last week and they sent through a request for the tickets to be issued again :eek: Im not sure if the other 2 have got theirs yet i will talk to them tonight, but i wonder what happened to the first lot.

might start locking my box...even if the person couldn't use it, I want the chance to do my happy dance SOON!

Hey Gratz

I love your new picture!!! Glad to see you made it in the picture too!

Hey Bigbigbear - It's great to hear you got your documents...now the excitement really begins :D Happy counting down!

Congrats Bigbear ..i hear your joy ..

To those with experience ..is it taking it too far when you start reading the shore tours book every night to go nigh nighs and wake up to find that you have started sleep with the blue folder under your pillow ..:o

PS .. i am all packed and kind of living out of the suitcase(almost) ...Bigbear how bout you??

Oooooohhh am SO Jealous right now :D

We are ALMOST in double figures.

I was doing a search on the other lines of packing lists etc and came across this hilarous thread that I thought you all might enjoy.

Now hands up how many of you out there have considered or done ANY of those listed in this thread?? Me included :o

Keep reading until at least post #9

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=853839&highlight=packing+lists

And enjoy your cruise :D:D

Oooooohhh am SO Jealous right now :D

We are ALMOST in double figures.

I was doing a search on the other lines of packing lists etc and came across this hilarous thread that I thought you all might enjoy.

Now hands up how many of you out there have considered or done ANY of those listed in this thread?? Me included :o

Keep reading until at least post #9

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=853839&highlight=packing+lists

And enjoy your cruise :D:D

Thanks for the link.

Just fell apart laughing..

Very funny and oh so true..:D

Must admit I had been on a couple of cruises before I found CC, and the best tip we got was to take duck tape.....did use it on our last cruise..:rolleyes:

Archived