Has anyone used RCCL tuxedos

Since RCCL has taken over providing tuxedos, I was wondering if anyone has rented through their service and what experience they have had.

Also I have had no luck trying to see the styles on their website. Seems completely different than CruiselineFormalwear.

I used them on our recently completed cruise to Hawaii and had a very good experience with them. The tux was brand new and the only problem I had was they sent me a very small vest with a larger tux and it did not fit. I could not have worn that vest 100 pounds ago:D . They could not replace it, none onboard, so I got a discount on the rental.

I Have Used The Tux Service 3 Times And All 3 Times It Was In Our Cabin When We Got On Board And They Picked Up The Next Day Afterthe 2nd Formal Night...went To A Local Taylor Shop For My Measurments Called It In And I Was A Happy Happy Camper....we No Longer Have To Wear Suits At The Office So I Usually Rent The Tux From Rccl...great Service...

Dh just called 2 weeks prior to our Mariner cruise last week - he provided all his sizes and his credit card.

Got on ship and no tux. Next day = no tux. He called downstairs and they couldn't find his order (they said they were missing a bunch). They wanted him to quote his sizes (which he did not bring). He was not happy and expressed this and they came up and measured him in the cabin. They did charge our SeaPass so we are watching our CC statement to make sure we're not charged twice.

I'd get a name, confirmation number and take your sizes with you just to be safe.

Archived