Fantasy Daysail St. Thomas?

amc40

My experience with them was not good. But I have heard many others say that they had a wonderful time, so ours may have been an isolated incident. You may email me if you like, I won't put details on a forum.

Tracey

I just responded to another poster in this forum... we used them a couple of years ago.... they were an hour late in meeting our group. They were not the most friendly people I had met.. I guess I thought since this was their business they would have been a little more outgoing. When it came time to pay they also suggested the amount of tip we were to give. We didn't let it ruin the experience but I could not recc. them. I would try someone else...
Granduer 1999
Victory 2001
Triumph 2003
Explorer 2005

I'm glad to hear someone else say this. We didn't have Pam (she apparently was gone for some reason) and she was friendly on the phone. But we just had Bryan and a new girl. Very unpleasent Capt. and very bad experience. It didn't ruin our trip--but after spending $400+ that I could have spent elsewhere.

We did do a catamaran on daydreamers that was wonderful. We went to the same places that Fantasy does, plus a few more stops. If you want a smaller sailboat, try winifred, or Ike something.

Tracey

Thanks for the responses! I'm not sure I want to go with them now. It's a lot of money to spend and I want to make sure we book with someone reputable. She responded to my email quickly, but I haven't heard from Winifred yet. Of course this is pretty last minute.

Archived