Finding a cabin number

Doodie&Lee

I remember several years ago there use to be a way to find out if a cabin number was still available to book even though it is not listed as availabe when you go to book. There use to be a website you could go in and type in each room number and see if it had been assigned yet. Since the on-line cruise travel agents and the cruiselines only show you a certain number of cabins to choose from how can you see what else is out there that is not showing as a selection. I want to book soon but am not happy with the selection given when going to the online booking process.

I remember several years ago there use to be a way to find out if a cabin number was still available to book even though it is not listed as availabe when you go to book. There use to be a website you could go in and type in each room number and see if it had been assigned yet. Since the on-line cruise travel agents and the cruiselines only show you a certain number of cabins to choose from how can you see what else is out there that is not showing as a selection. I want to book soon but am not happy with the selection given when going to the online booking process.

My advice is to pick out 3 or 4 rooms that you like, then call Carnival and try to book them. If they are all booked, then ask what is available. Usually they will tell you at that point how many are available and if not too many which ones they are.

Carnival would not tell me what other cabins I could get that were not listed because I told them I was already working with a travel agent. They did try and match the price I was getting but carnival couldn't match it. They offered to let me pick from all rooms left if I booked with them for the higher price. Since the best price I have found is a cc group cruise price that is the reason they cannot beat it or at least that is what she said.

Archived