Dining rooms on Miracle

Maryalyce

The main dining room (Bacchus) is located on decks 2 & 3 at the very back of the ship.

There is only one "main dining room" on the Miracle unlike the typical two on other ships. But as a plus, there is also a Supper Club, "Nick and Nora's" that is quite good. Horatio's is the lido buffet as well.

There is only one "main dining room" on the Miracle unlike the typical two on other ships. But as a plus, there is also a Supper Club, "Nick and Nora's" that is quite good. Horatio's is the lido buffet as well.

Yes there is only 1 main dining room, but it has 2 levels. The first level is on deck 2 (promenade) and the upper level is on deck 3 (atlantic).

I tried several deck plan sites and somehow I don't see where the dining rooms and restaurants are located. Which decks? I'm referring to the Miracle. Thanx

You can find the deck plans on the cruise lines web.

Miracle is a great ship!

Besides the main dining room and Nick & Nora's supper club restaurant, the other restaurants on the ship are all on Lido deck ~ deck 9. That is where you will find the buffet, pizza, deli, poolside grill and ice cream stations. Don't forget 24/7 room service.....limited menu, but some yummy things on there (no hot foods).

There is also a specialty coffee/dessert shop on deck 2 I believe (or deck 3). There is an extra charge for the items here......latte's, milkshakes, cakes, cookies, etc.

Enjoy! :)

Archived