Monarch 11/28/2008

trapperdc

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure yet, but my partner and I are thinking about taking this cruise. A straight buddy of ours will be coming along and has never cruised before. This is a good price point, which is important as our bud will be single in his own cabin; it is also close. We live in Jacksonville. Partner is military (reserve) and law enforcement. I am a hotel GM. I scuba and buddy might try it, but partner doesn't. Bad experience in Cozumel a few years back!

We should decide by weekend. About 90% sure. Have you sailed her before? Curious as to her condition as she is scheduled for termination from the line.

Hope to hear back..

ReaganSkyesdad:)

The Sovereign of the Seas is the one being sold, the Monarch is on its way over now from LA where it will be sailing out of Port Canaveral for now. It seems like it is in pretty good shape. How old are you guys. Let me know if you are interested in Scuba, I am going to be booking it by this weekend since that is the deadline for getting good pricing prior to the cruise on the private tour. It is possible that they could do a resort course while we were doing scuba also. We will have 2-4 bubble watchers with us also if your partner wants to snorkel. It is $30 pp

Archived