Who is the Cruise Critic Member at your house?

dmk

My DH spends his workdays planning and organizing, so he's happy to let me do the cruise planning and message posting. Sometimes he gives me a hard time for spending too much time on these boards, but he always appreciates the good info I pick up.

I'm the CC member in this house. That is of course unless you count Newt, who passed out on our bathroom floor about a week ago. He woke up yesterday. Unfortunately, he's lost his memory. He thinks that it is his room and the bathtub is his crib. He claims there is a little guy in a boat in the toilet tank that he talks to all the time. He also frequently puts his face in the sink and shouts phrases down the drain like, "Full Steam Ahead" and "All Back One-Third" amoung other things. He keeps putting a towel on the toilet seat and says he is 'saving it for someone' who left for a moment to go swimming. I only hope he doesn't explore under the sink.:eek:

Hope This Helps!

Cat

I am the only contributor to these boards from my house!

I'm always filling in my husband, Kevin, when I get interesting info from these boards, and he's always happy to meet and spend time with others from the board, but he's too busy and depends on me to keep him informed!!

I usually get the detail questions as we're packing. And somehow I'm supposed to know absolutely everything about everything and if I don't know, I bluff! Of course it helps when I say "I already told you about that...." :D

I love it!! We're finally at that age where "I've already told you about that..." is the best line either one of us can use. Neither of us can remember what we have or haven't told.

Archived