Moby Dick Tours

DC1107

My FI and I are booking a stingray city excursion through Moby Dick, and i noticed they have snorkeling on the tour. Does anyone know how deep the water is where you snorkel, and can you stay on the boat if you dont want to snorkel? My FI doesnt swim and is afraid of snorkeling, but im all for it. I will try and convince her to try it once we get out there!:D

My FI and I are booking a stingray city excursion through Moby Dick, and i noticed they have snorkeling on the tour. Does anyone know how deep the water is where you snorkel, and can you stay on the boat if you dont want to snorkel? My FI doesnt swim and is afraid of snorkeling, but im all for it. I will try and convince her to try it once we get out there!:D

The water was too deep to stand in, but you can stay on the boat if you don't want to snorkel! They had life jackets on board for anyone who wasn't sure of swimming and quite a few people wore them.

Here's a few pictures. Maybe you can get a sense of how deep it is.

342630007_2TWZt-M.jpg

342631606_Wm6A9-M.jpg

You most certainly CAN stay on the boat, the crew is very aware that people have different levels of comfortability with water. Hopefully she will give it a try though. Yes, they will have some sort of flotation vest for you to use, plus remind her that the salt water makes you more buoyant. She could always float along side of you and hang on to your hand, or even go down the ladder and kinda hang there off to the side at the back of the boat until shes more sure of herself. Hope you both have a good time!

Archived