2 Questions with regards to the Tahitian Princess

A-n-T

Most of your questions have been answered--as far as the furniture goes--such as the comfort of the couch--it's comfortable and you can see the TV from there---also TV from the bed is good and was my choice--my two cruises were short in comparison to your wonderful trip--soooo we didn't have that much down time.

As far as dining in your room--we had the UBD on the balcony--it was good and they tried so hard--the guys were great--we were the first for the UBD on the TA.--We did have a formal night (lobster) dinner in the suite--think we ate outside--they did set it up--as I remember--but night as beautifully as the UBD--we always had breakfast in the suite--and I can drink the coffee so no problem for me--we ordered two pots each morning.

As for noise--we never heard any from the dining room--when you look at the deck plans you see what appears to be a dance floor in the same corner as the suite--it was just used as part of the dining room at that time.

UnfortunatelyI have no pictures--glad someone has them for you--

Great to hear that the dry cleaning should be no problem--our cruises weren't long enough to be a problem with with dry cleaning.

You mentioned about refilling your little bottles--again--I haven't been on long enough to know what will happen--We are also Elite--and I think that with a full suite you should have the set-up for the suite and for each Elite passenger occupying the room--question about the world cruise--apparently this time they are selling some of it in segments--will they give you a new set-up (or 3 set-ups) each time a new segment begins

I can't even imagine 117 days on such a glorious vacation--

Hope they refill your (baby bottles) weekly--what a great savings--

You have the list of goodies--the one thing I remember from March was that the room steward left towel animals--having no children aboard it really didn't matter to me if we received them--but it made our steward so happy to be thanked for them--but--he never took them away after he got started making them--

Kathy--give some thought to starting a Live From--so many would love to hear of your great adventure--how exciting for you--we would be so greatful to read about you trip--give this some thought--internet is free for the suite still I hope.

Safe Travels

Keep asking questions--sure someone here has the answers

Nancy:D

We were in owner's suite 7114 last April for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise. We had breakfast on our balcony every morning. I even ordered something that wasn't on the breakfast menu and had no trouble getting it. We ate dinner on our balcony two nights (one being our anniversary). They will deliver the lunch and dinner menus to your suite every day so you can eat on your balcony whatever you would have eaten in the dinning room.

Loved my owner's suite....

Did send clothes to be laundry via our cabin stewart (who was wonderful). This suite spoiled me....Next month we're trying a Celebrity Cruise with our children over Christmas....small cabin..I'll be dreaming of that owner's suite.

Enjoy it...you'll love it.

ps. When I was sitting I couldn't see over the railing ...the only draw back

Archived