Spa Room Advice

kaperino

Spa room experience? We have booked a spa room on the Dream. Would love to hear how people have enjoyed the room, likes or dislikes. Do you get a good view from the balcony? We have enjoyed aft cabins but couldn't book one. Primarily for he views from the balcony. Heard they have nice robes and soaps?

Kap

I've booked a spa suite for next September.

I do know the spa accommodations are non-smoking and include unlimited passes for the thalasso therapy pool and steam rooms.....

Wel, you'll get to tell me, as I have over a year to get into my spa room! I would love to know if the use of the spa pool and steam rooms are used by the spa room tenants! Ha! Our cruise is 9 days so we have a lot of time on the ship..........

I've booked a spa suite for next September.

I do know the spa accommodations are non-smoking and include unlimited passes for the thalasso therapy pool and steam rooms.....

Ohhh nice!! I didn't know this...we are booked on the Destiny, Jan 3, 2009, in a spa room!! :)

We will find out in 22 days and I will report back!! (Splendor)

Hi: We are booked on the Jan. 10, 2009 Splendor cruise and have Cabin 1002, panaroma deck, which is a handicap room. If you guys get a chance for a sneek peak, could you let me know about the room. Much thanks.

And have a great cruise.....

Terrylou

Archived