Age Group

Mangos

We have cruised with Carnival in the past and are looking to book another cruise with a different cruise line. Just curious, what is the typical age range of guests on Princess Cruises? We are 25 and 27 years old.

Thanks!

We have cruised with Carnival in the past and are looking to book another cruise with a different cruise line. Just curious, what is the typical age range of guests on Princess Cruises? We are 25 and 27 years old.

Thanks!

Much depends on the time of year you cruise, the itineary, and the length of the sailing. Princess can be a real mix of ages onboard from the younger crowd with a sprinkling of grey, to the cane and walker set. It all depends on when you want to cruise, where you want to cruise, and how long you want to cruise! ;)

Thanks for the quick reply! We usually go in Feb/March for at least a 6 night cruise to Carribean. I just need a change from Carnival, I think :cool:

You would have to sail at least 7 nights on princess (normally) as except for special little sailings, 7 nights is about the least you will find.

February I think you would find a bit of an older crowd. March could be going into spring break which would mean younger and more families onboard.

Thanks!

Again, I too am on the 3-1-09 cruise, and it is a very diverse group! To date, in our roll call, only one other couple (age unknown) has cruised Princess. Everybody is either newbie (me:D), or from RCL or Carnival. So it's like we're all going to try Princess for the first time together;).

We are scuba divers and in our early 40's. We cruise in the off season (when school is in session) usually in a group and prefer longer more port intensive itineraries of 10 nights where we can dive but still get much needed R&R. Although we do run across young families and a few teens as well as older folks, we see mostly couples in our age group and a little older.

We prefer the larger newer ships that tend to have more going on as far as evening entertainment goes, and more active stuff to do during the day. We like the upscale feel to Princess, and enjoy the resort casual atmosphere on their ships. Though we find Carnival and Royal Caribbean a good choice when we go with family, Princess tends to be our choice for a more adult cruise experience.

I think the food quality, service and adult ambiance is what we like about Princess. The shipboard experience tends to be more in line with an upscale resort.

Archived