Where to send the In-Laws?

Jennymc

Me, My husband, son, 7 and daughter, 5 are going to Atlantis for the day to enjoy the waterpark. We will be on the Disney Wonder and I reserved a room at the Comfort Suites to cut down on the price.

My question, what about my In-Laws? The are in their early 60's and would not enjoy the waterparks and I would hate for them to pay such a high price to sit there and then pay a fortune to have a drink and something to eat. Where can I send them for a relaxing day to enjoy a beach, a few drinks and some food? Like I said they are in their 60's, so they'll probably just lounge around.

Recommendations? I'll be the one in charge of making their arrangements.

Thanks for the help!

Jenny

Me, My husband, son, 7 and daughter, 5 are going to Atlantis for the day to enjoy the waterpark. We will be on the Disney Wonder and I reserved a room at the Comfort Suites to cut down on the price.

My question, what about my In-Laws? The are in their early 60's and would not enjoy the waterparks and I would hate for them to pay such a high price to sit there and then pay a fortune to have a drink and something to eat. Where can I send them for a relaxing day to enjoy a beach, a few drinks and some food? Like I said they are in their 60's, so they'll probably just lounge around.

Recommendations? I'll be the one in charge of making their arrangements.

Thanks for the help!

Jenny

They'll enjoy a quiet afternoon at the British Colonial Hilton. It's located just up the block from the port, and they will have a small but gorgeous beach, pool and pool bar and grill. There's hammocks in the shade and a very relaxed quiet atmosphere.

Do a search .. there's ton's of great information on these boards.

Archived