Is it worth trying to get my previous passenger code?

perthgirl

We went to the med last year but booked through a travel agent and I no longer have my paperwork so have no idea what my sign and sail number is. As I am from Australia I can't log on to find out my 'membership number'. Is it worth the effort to try and find out what it was for when I book our next cruise (hoping Baltics in 2010)

We went to the med last year but booked through a travel agent and I no longer have my paperwork so have no idea what my sign and sail number is. As I am from Australia I can't log on to find out my 'membership number'. Is it worth the effort to try and find out what it was for when I book our next cruise (hoping Baltics in 2010)

Absolutely!!!! Call Carnival, I bet they can find it for you :) Holly

Try to log on at Carnival.com. If you gave them an email address when you booked your last cruise you should be able to log on and check your past guest history including your past guest id number. If you can't find it, by all means call Carnival. It will save you some $$$$.

Thanks - I'll have to give them a call since we can't log on - as we are in Australia their online system doesn't recognise our postcode. I have an email address and password registered but when I go to the 'get past cruise member number' (or something similar, can't quite remember) it asks for our postcode. Looks like only US postcodes are accepted.

Thanks for the advice though. I didn't want to spend the money on an overseas call if there wasn't any benefit

As of now those Baltic cruises have been canceled if I remember correctly

Bill

they will upgrade you to a better deck - we were moved up two decks

there is also a past cruisers party you will get invited to

and from what I understand there are other perks that increase with each cruise - but that is a question for someone who has been on multiple cruises and knows the deal. But yes it is worth getting that number.

Why can't you log onto Carnival.com? :)

Archived