Carnival Victory Review-Story w/ Pics!

OMG,,,I am hysterical with laughter,,,er,,,sorry, don't mean to laugh at your poor little boy for throwing up on the elevator,,,,,but I swear I thought this could only happen to ME!!! And it would, too!!!Please, finish!! Am dying to hear if you ever got that tan!!!Awesome review, and the photos are great :) Your kids are adorable :) Holly

Heather!

You could have sent in that review two years from now and it would have been as enjoyable! I am so glad you did not give up on it and sent it along!

Out of my almost 8 years reading cruise critic, this has got to be one of the top 10 most enjoyable reviews.....

Several Reasons!

1) You have three kids like me! And with kids, come challenges, hectic times, puking, and luggage!

2) We all have sailed the Victory on this exact itinerary.... it was like reliving it!

3) We, too toured with Joyce Prince! What a gem....

When is the next one? Since my kids first cruise, they are as hooked as we are. They have hands down chosen cruise vacations over any other vacation... even Disney!

THanks for sharing!

Catrin

PS.. I am late for work! :)

I could go on and on about your review!!! One of the best I ever read!!! I have sailed the Victory twice - both times Cruise to Nowhere and I wondered what parents told their kids about the mermaids :)!!! You have a beautiful family!!! I am going to St. Maarteen in May for a week (timeshare) and would love to contact Joyce Price for a tour. Can you email her info to me at spratleym@aol.com?

desperatehousewife,

I blame you for making me late to work today!

I started reading your review and was so engrossed in it that I lost track of time and was a half hour late leaving for work!

Great review! What wonderful and beautiful children you have!

I could go on and on about your review!!! One of the best I ever read!!! I have sailed the Victory twice - both times Cruise to Nowhere and I wondered what parents told their kids about the mermaids :)!!! You have a beautiful family!!! I am going to St. Maarteen in May for a week (timeshare) and would love to contact Joyce Price for a tour. Can you email her info to me at spratleym@aol.com?

Ms.Fun Bunch~ You have mail!!

Thanks you to everyone for the wonderful comments! I am so glad you have enjoyed it and it makes me happy that I went ahead and posted it after all, now!

We are possibly taking another cruise this summer, and one for sure in 2010 spring break.

I'll post another when we do!

Thanks again...

:D :D

Thanks you to everyone for the wonderful comments! I am so glad you have enjoyed it and it makes me happy that I went ahead and posted it after all, now!

We are possibly taking another cruise this summer, and one for sure in 2010 spring break.

Thanks again...

Enquiring minds want to know if your tan ever cooked???? Holly

Thanks again...

Thanks, so much for the info!!! I can't wait to contact her!!! I can't wait for you to go on another cruise so I can read your review!!!

DHW,

Waht an amazing review!!!! In all of the years of reading reviews, yours is the best. I can just see you with David Letterman giving him the re-cap. Your family is adorable. Love the matching clothes. At any rate, we are doing the Victory in February and are interested in the day sail. Carnival says that the tour is 4 hours, but we truly wanted more time there. Can you e-mail the details of your day sail to St. Johns? Thanks so much. On a side note, your review sounded exactly like the drama I thought only happened in our household. Glad to hear we share the wealth!

Nancy

tjmaher@wms-jen.com

I want to thank you for a AWESOME review!! I'm glad you posted it! I was sitting here crying my eyes out..... with laughter and I don't know why at other times. I LOVED IT! I leave tomorrow for our first cruise and I can't even stand myself right now.

Tell us about the tan!!!!

I'm glad you guys had a good time.... after the beginning of it, you DESERVED it!! :D

Thanks again......

LOL....

Update on the tan cooking:

YES! It DID cook, and browned like a roasting turkey quite evenly!!

I guess it was all that "simmering" I had to do after the dramas!

I did take along some self tanning product made by Body Drench to touch up any bad spots.:D But, I really used it sparingly and was ok!!

Can you imagine if it had NOT worked out!!??

Oooo..the pics alone would've made money!

tjmaher~ You have mail:D

Oh thank you for that review. I felt like I was with you all week, between the narratives and the pictures.

You have a beautiful family and they really looked like they enjoyed themselves. Made me wish my kids were young again for sure.

We're sailing on the Victory next March and I feel so much better about taking that ship (yes I had some concerns). Please write another review if you do go again next year.

I am so glad you did post the review !!! O.K., now I'm off to read your other review !

I was just gonna tell you all that there is another review in my signature for the Carnival Valor!

It was just my hubbie and I on that one so......;) ;)

( Click on review in my siggy):D

I am going on the Victory Sunday and your review made my day!! I have two girls, 10 and 14 and my 14 year old is bringing her best friend. You have made me look forward to it even more. You definitely have a gift for writing and a beautiful family. THANKS!!:)

I am going on the Victory Sunday and your review made my day!! I have two girls, 10 and 14 and my 14 year old is bringing her best friend. You have made me look forward to it even more. You definitely have a gift for writing and a beautiful family. THANKS!!:)

OMG, I am sooooo jealous!Thanks and I hope you have an amazing cruise!:D

Archived