Carnival Victory Review-Story w/ Pics!

This was the most fantastic review I have read in quite some time, written so well I almost felt like I was there with you guys! You have some very beautiful children, and your photos are awesome, thank you for some spectacular reading and a few laughs, too!

Dee

Heather,

That is the funniest review I've read since your last one!:D

Funnier even than "The Carnival Cruise from Hell" review ;) (but for different reasons - mainly that yours actually happened......:D )

I've read this review a few times now, and each time I read it - I laugh just as hard.....:D

You should be a travel writer - have you ever considered that??:)

As others have said - you have a way of writing that makes us all feel like we were there with you.........I bet you would be a riot to travel with!!;)

Outstanding review! I even read several parts of it to my husband, who equally enjoyed it! You have a beautiful family and certainly deserved to have a fabulous time! Thanks for taking the time as it was well worth it for all of us "readers!"

Awwwwwww......:D

You all are making me feel so good and I feel so happy I posted it!

You are all very kind!:D

How did you find matching outfits for you two girls (because of difference in sizes)? They outfits were really cute!

Thanks!

I have this obsession, I guess you could say, with shopping.;)

Believe it or not, I found a lot of them on Ebay from different Children's Boutiques.

The various sellers had both sizes and boy did I have FUN!

I am lucky because I have girly girls, who LOVE to dress up and get pretty!

I am glad you enjoyed them,thanks!

Fantastic review!! We are on Victory in Feb. and I was really interested in your take on San Juan and Trunk Bay. I also have a Snorkel King (after our Conquest cruise last Feb) He is obsessed! Your pics were amazing and got us even more excited than we already were. Loved the pics of your kids they are gorgeous, dh thinks your youngest should model.

Wow, this has got to be one of the best reviews that I have read. And, since my family is going to both St. Thomas and San Juan for our New Years cruise your activities really helped us plan our activities.

Oh, I have to ask. What, no pictures from the...uh... sand :D at St. Martin? Hee hee. :p

Thanks for sharing your pictures and story. We'll be on the Victory in January - 24 of us, family and friends. I am sooo excited to go after seeing all your great pictures. We'll have kids with us too - 2 - 12 yr olds, 10 yr old, and 7 yr old. Cute family!

Honestly, you are all soooooo kind, and I appreciate it!!:D

I am happy to have posted it now.

Momof1lilguy~ Your 'lil one' is precious!!

Lubbersline~ I was too busy peeling eyes off of "things" to grab my camera!!

I know....:rolleyes: :D

Geezersgirl~ My husband is beeming with pride at your comment, you have made his day!:D

I, too, loved your review!

You are so right about flight problems,etc!!

We(husband, myself and 2 girls 17,11) are thinking about the Victory Southern cruise in March 2009, and I never knew there was an 'ocean' theme on the ship. I loved seeing the photos.

Glad you ended up healthy once onboard.

Thanks again for the review; glad you finally posted it!

I loved reading your review!!! Me and my family will be sailing on the Victory Southern carribean in 3 weeks. We will be sailing out of San Juan and will be arriving a day earlier. I am thinking of us having dinner at the Barrachina. We are also going to St. Thomas. The pics of St. John's Trunk Beach were beautiful. I am just wary of the time. How long were you at the beach?

Archived