Host Randy Help?

jeffnamy

Ok, i have been following your past thread, the collaberation. You guys sound like a blast!!! When is the next S&S cruise? or group cruise that you nuts are going on, we have a group of 15 couples that sound alot like you guys that are going on the Valor on 2/6/05. We will need to start planning our next cruise and you guys sound like alot of fun. Thanks Jeff

Hey Jeff......thanks......we're more fun than we can post.....lol...trust me!:D ...Check out my banners below and you'll see when I cruise again.......come join us......I can go on a ship alone...(and have) and find all the fun people......but it makes it even more fun when you get to meet them on here and then go cruise with them.:eek:

As a loyal follower :p .... Oh you MUST go on a group cruise with Host Kinky :D There is a group going on the Elation on 5/15/05 and the Valor 10/30/05... guaranteed to be fun times! There is talk of an S&S Part Two... Although the Valor will be a reunion for many of us... maybe 10/06 do an official Part Two... who knows, either way, you will have a BLAST doing any of the groups with Host Randy, aka Host Kinky, aka Host Ricky, aka Host Pimp Daddy :D

I have NEVER heard of these people this poster is talking about.....I don't even know this poster....I did NOT have cruise with that woman!:eek:

But I have the cigar to prove it :confused: ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sorry Ricky, I don't know those names either... Lucy must have been posting again... that crazy beeyotch :eek:

you guys remind me of Buffets fruitcake song, if you have not heard it get. It is a perfect cruising song. We will look at the Valor in Oct that is about the time I will be having withdraw. By the way S&s'ers isn't paradise beach great!!! Thanks again Kinky I mean Randy.

Pictures? What pictures? I have never heard of these pictures you speak of.... I wasn't even on the ship... I don't know these people... they are crazy. Told you, I don't even LIKE the water... :D

And who you callin fruitcake? :p

Wait a minute, who showed you our pics???? :eek: LOL.. You are SO right about Coz, and Paradise Beach has plenty of ALL THE ABOVE... well, the S&S'ers combined with PB ;) Also, you might want to leave that video camera at home too :eek: If I HAD video, I can tell you it would be very very good :eek:

Hey Sally! We were in Playa Sol... the "snorkeling" we did was about 50 yards from the beach and really was not that great... we did not enjoy Playa sol very much, for the cost we paid. I have heard there is great snorkeling at other beaches. We did Paradise Beach last week and had a WONDERFUL time... didn't do any snorkeling (well, because we would have DROWNED!!!!), but I think they have it there? Playa Sol didn't offer much, IMO for the entry fee... the drinks were icky to say the least and the "buffet", I had better in an elementary school cafeteria... of course, that is just my opinion! LOL! I think you can find a much better place.... try Paradise Beach!!!!

Randy, does PB have snorkeling? I know they have a BAR!!! And massages! But never really did check into activities????

Sally, have a wonderful trip!!!!!

It is not the best but you can see a few fish, there is no coral but a few rocks and the ties that they use for the trampoline and the iceberg draw some fish. It is definetly not Cayman though. But still fun.

Oh, we are most definitely going to Paradise Beach after all the raves we've heard here! I guess we will save the snorkeling for Cayman, although there is a chance we might not get in there due to rough seas. I've heard some cruises don't make it.

Archived