Royal Caribbean bus transportation

loverofcruises

• 2 weeks later...

We used the bus a couple of years ago from New Jersey to Baltimore for our Grandeur of the Seas cruise. Since they were having trouble filling the ship the bus fare was free. We considered using the bus again a year later but the price was too expensive. It was cheaper to drive and park at the pier ourselves.

Yes, there is a bus that leaves from the ABE Airport for 2009. I saw an advertisement for it in the Morning Call last month. You will have to call RCI or your travel agent, as I no longer have a copy of the paper.

Called the Crown and Anchor Society and my travel agents, no luck..they are not running one next year...by the way we are from Slatington...thanks for the help attempt...mb

Howdy neighbor!

My wife did save the ad. It was in the Oct 25th Morning Call, and was from Cruises Inc, and it said that there would be a bus from the airport. You might want to call them at 610-262-0855 and ask them about it.

Called the Crown and Anchor Society and my travel agents, no luck..they are not running one next year...by the way we are from Slatington...thanks for the help attempt...mb

Howdy neighbor!

My wife did save the ad. It was in the Oct 25th Morning Call, and was from Cruises Inc, and it said that there would be a bus from the airport. You might want to call them at 610-262-0855 and ask them about it.

Thanks again..I called, but the ta said there won't be a bus because RCl loses money on it....

Archived