Teen on Princess?

infinitysunset

I'll be sailing on Princess this month for the first time. I've been on many other cruises (16 so far!) and really enjoyed their kids/teen programs, but I do have some questions. Can anyone provide details on how Princess runs their teen program? I know teens don't have to have a parent to sign them in/out, but do we have to register our names or something on the first day or night in order to participate? Do we sign ourselves in/out? What are the typical hours that the program runs? We have late seating so I'm worried we'll miss the orientation meeting, so any input as to Princess teen protocol would be really helpful.

Also, I found some teen activity programs awhile ago, but if anyone had any more recent ones or personal experiences with the program to share, I would super appreciate those as well. Thank you! :)

Chelsea

On your past cruises did you also have late seating when having a teen in the program?

we found that late seating conflicted with a lot of the teen program. Most stuff was happening between 8 and 10-- while dinner was being served.

a few nights they did have the teen coketail for dinner time-- early dinner.

On your past cruises did you also have late seating when having a teen in the program?

we found that late seating conflicted with a lot of the teen program. Most stuff was happening between 8 and 10-- while dinner was being served.

a few nights they did have the teen coketail for dinner time-- early dinner.

On other lines the teen program started later, at 9 or 10pm, although we have always had early seating. Because we weren't able to get early traditional, we had to go with late because my parents did not want the anytime dining. Do the night activities always begin at 8?

On other lines the teen program started later, at 9 or 10pm, although we have always had early seating. Because we weren't able to get early traditional, we had to go with late because my parents did not want the anytime dining. Do the night activities always begin at 8?

we have sailed Carnival, Royal and once on Princess.

Yes, the night activities always started around 7:00- 8:00

Much down time with teens with late seating from 5pm til dinner time.

Most of the kids are eating early-- then your teen will be getting ready for their dinner.

On Our CB cruise last yer there were over 800 kids. We never saw them. There was one night they did the MUTS and all you saw was kids but it was orderly...VERY nice.

At midnight one night there was a MUTS nintendo showdown. That was fun to watch too.

On any of our cruises the teen program was nice. Its what you make it to be.

The first night is a get together-- a teen really should make it to that. You get to meet all the other kids on the cruise for the week. The reason I suggest to make it madatory-- we all know how hard it is to "regroup" after kids get into their little niches.

Archived