Ecstacy Cabin Question

BIGPOPTC

Hello we have just recived our cabin 6B M267. I was woundering if anyone knows if this is a good cabin or has stayed in it. Also any pics will be great. We almost canceled our trip do to Ike, we live in the Galveston area and may be out of work soon. The good thing is the trip was paid off last month so I told my bride that we should go anyway, we just will cut back on the extras. Well thanks in advace Big Pop...

I think that is an excellent location! I have always wanted an aft cabin. enjoy it.

And enjoy your trip. It's been crazy these last few months in southeast Texas, so if you've already got your trip paid for, there's no sense in letting it go. It is possible to go on the cruise and not spend a thing other than tips!

Thanks this is our first cruise so we dont know waht is good vs bad when it comes to cabins our PP @ Carnivle stated it was a nice view. As for the tips we prepaid those also so I think we will be fine. Now to just order some Rum Runners. Thanks again for all the great info on this site. Kj

Archived