valor aft balcony ??

teddygurl28

Ill be on the valor in Feb I have an aft cabin 8457. I have seen people mention that because these are deeper (and this happens to be one next to the 9A that people also mentioned is slightly wider) that we can ask our cabin stewards for a deck chair and it will fit. Is this right? or is this just for the 9A category? The 8457 room is an 8G....I guess im just confused? I would love to be able to fit a lounger type chair out there! (id also love a 9A but there are no discounts on those rooms and right now i cant see spending the $$$ to upgrade....) anyways any help is appreciated!

We were on the valor in september and had an 8g aft cabin next to one of the 9a's. We were able to fit two chaise lounge chairs and a small table on the balcony. When we got on board, we had one chair and one chaise, but our neighbor traded us a chair for a chaise. The balconies are deeper than a regular cabin, however be warned, it got hot out there in the middle of the day, no breeze to speak of. I love the heat, but it was almost too hot to be out there for more than half an hour. Also, the dividers are slanted, so don't have as much privacy as you would on a normal balcony. We had a great time, though for the additional cost, we aren't sure if we will book another aft again.

ah thanks! the chaise loungers...not regular deck chairs but still able to lay out. i have heard it was hot out esp in the afternoon hours, but sometimes i get slightly motion sick so i need to go for a nap in the room, i think it might be nice if i had the deck chair to be able to sun for a few minutes if i were feeling better/yet be close to my room if need be .

Just got off the valor in a 6G cabin. We had the Aft Balcony as well. We had a huge balcony big enough for 2 regular chairs, 1 table and 1 chaise. And on top of that, we had enough space for at least 4-6 people on top of the furniture. I wouldn't recommend these if you are a light sleeper as the Eagles lounge was just underneat these cabins and many shows were going on till way past midnight.

I may be wrong, but a lot of the afts seemed to already have them. At least one. Our neighbor had a chaise and a regular chair, but wanted two chairs. So we just traded so that we had 2 chaises and he had 2 chairs.

Archived