Enchantment of the Seas- April 19,2009

SPARKY123

I'm so tempted to book this. It's looking like a fun cruise, and the price is amazing.

Are you guys booking air through Royal Caribbean? Does anybody know if you book air from Miami, how that works when you get back to Ft. Lauderdale? Surely they don't fly you from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami! :D

C'mon and join, buddy!!. It should be a blast, and its by far the best deal going for an 8 day cruise. We can growl at the natives together!! :) LOL

The 2 stops in Columbia alone are worth the trip for me.

RCL routes you thru MIA to PCity on AA if you let them... its only 20 mi from FLL to MIA airport, and there are cheap cabs in addition to the charter buses they provide ( used to live in MIA here).

I upgraded to fly direct to Panama on COA for another 100 bucks, to avoid MIA- you prob. could do same from ATL.

Hope you pull the trigger and come- it should be a hoot.

Roger & Martin,

Look forward to meetin! but, how come we never met when i was living in Mia Beach ??? sound like my kinda folks!! Cowboy back in TX now, but will enjoy some boat drinks with y'all on Enchantment in 25 days!

tell me how your S.A. round the horn went??

Hiding in the closet...lol

Our Mariner of the Seas 46-day trip was amazing! Water was calm, everything went smooth. Would love to do that again one day. We had a nice FOD crowd as well, some doing just part of the cruise and others all 46 days. We'll see you on board! We're off this friday on a short 5 day cruise from FLL.

C'mon and join, buddy!!. It should be a blast, and its by far the best deal going for an 8 day cruise. We can growl at the natives together!! :) LOL

The 2 stops in Columbia alone are worth the trip for me.

RCL routes you thru MIA to PCity on AA if you let them... its only 20 mi from FLL to MIA airport, and there are cheap cabs in addition to the charter buses they provide ( used to live in MIA here).

I upgraded to fly direct to Panama on COA for another 100 bucks, to avoid MIA- you prob. could do same from ATL.

Hope you pull the trigger and come- it should be a hoot.

Wow! Thanks for the quick info. I'm emailing RCCL's "custom air" people to see what they can do out of Valdosta, Georgia, which is right near me. I'll book today if they can do something reasonable.

I really don't mind driving down to Miami from here; it's only about a seven hour drive and my car is comfortable. I just despise paying the $15 to $20 per night for long term parking. It just irks me for some reason.

Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Ok, I'm booked!

So, which dinner seating is everybody doing? :D

Donald and i are second seating at 830, we have two friends traveling with us from Portland. They just started my time dinning , you still pay your gradtuties(prepay upfront), You can sit anytime between 6 and 9 , though you may have to wait, different servers and service. Chris are you traveling alone or a group ? There always room for more at round table , we just have to ask ahead of time, Is anyone doing the zipline ? Cant talk any one into going with me ?

When is everyone arriving in PC? Mark and I are arriving on the 17th and staying at the Intercontinal Playa Bonita. Our friends from Portland are staying at the Wyndham Veneto. Just confirmed all transfers with Mario. 22 days and counting.

Donald

Donald and i are second seating at 830, we have two friends traveling with us from Portland. They just started my time dinning , you still pay your gradtuties(prepay upfront), You can sit anytime between 6 and 9 , though you may have to wait, different servers and service. Chris are you traveling alone or a group ? There always room for more at round table , we just have to ask ahead of time, Is anyone doing the zipline ? Cant talk any one into going with me ?

I'm going solo this time and signed up for the second seating too, so getting us put at the same table would be great. I really prefer traditional dining over anytime. I've always had such great luck meeting tablemates and getting to know them over the course of a trip. It's always been something to look forward to, a meal and hearing about everybody's day.

I'm going to pass on the zipline, though. Just out of curiosity, which port were you planning on doing it?

When is everyone arriving in PC? Mark and I are arriving on the 17th and staying at the Intercontinal Playa Bonita. Our friends from Portland are staying at the Wyndham Veneto. Just confirmed all transfers with Mario. 22 days and counting.

Oh, it sounds like you guys are going to have a great trip. I'm actually flying in on the day of the cruise, so I won't get to see much of PC, it seems. I bought air through Royal Caribbean and it turns out they've chartered a flight from Miami that leaves at 8am that morning. Is anybody else on that flight?

Looks like I'll have a really early wakeup call on the 19th. :eek:

any one heard if this ship is still virtually 1/2 empty? as of March 15, it was, according to a TA friend.

wondering if there will be a transitory staff on board, since its repositioning. Im interested in ziplining again, and doing the open seating since im traveling with family. I prefer the windjammer as well, same food, no time constraints and virtually empty most of the time.

Look forward to meetin y'all when on board. we should get together before the 2nd day FOD thing for drinks somewhere onboard (preplanned).

thoughts..??

Can't wait to meet all the homos on this cruise! 29, Single, and Fabulous!

xoxo

Colin

Hi there Colin:

I'm 34 and Martin is 29...would love to meet you on board. What are your interest besides being single and fabulous.... =) ?

Sounds good. Mark and I are in 8040. We talked some friends of ours from Portland into going also. 29 days and counting!

Donald

OK, I'm one of the mysterious friends from Portland.

I finally signed up for this discussion group and I'm looking forward to the cruise. I have a long list of cruises behind me (dating back to 1986), but it never occurred to me to keep track of the ships & dates.

Anyway, it's my first to South America (ignoring a stop in Belize once, where they were demonstrating against our gay cruise on the dock). I'm glad we'll have a lot of family on board.

Rob

wut up tranny!??!!

I think a seperate CC get together of the EoS "boys club" is now officially in order for night one in the royal crown ( circular bar ) up on the top. I understand it can be pretty dead now that the new Cuban bar has taken over the nightlife for the ship...

10pm- night 1, out of Colon? who's in?

wut up tranny!??!!

I think a seperate CC get together of the EoS "boys club" is now officially in order for night one in the royal crown ( circular bar ) up on the top. I understand it can be pretty dead now that the new Cuban bar has taken over the nightlife for the ship...

10pm- night 1, out of Colon? who's in?

Count me in , :p

OK, I'm one of the mysterious friends from Portland.

I finally signed up for this discussion group and I'm looking forward to the cruise. I have a long list of cruises behind me (dating back to 1986), but it never occurred to me to keep track of the ships & dates.

Anyway, it's my first to South America (ignoring a stop in Belize once, where they were demonstrating against our gay cruise on the dock). I'm glad we'll have a lot of family on board.

Rob

Rob, Welcome aboard !!! Have you looked at any side trips.

Archived