Enchantment of the Seas- April 19,2009

SPARKY123

Count me in , :p

Hi guys, my partner and I are coming from Houston & would love to have cocktails on the 1st night. We look forward to meeting everyone!

We arrive PTY on Friday & will be staying at the Marriott. If anyone wants to get together in PTY, let us know.

Take care for now!

Casey & Harold

Hi guys, my partner and I are coming from Houston & would love to have cocktails on the 1st night. We look forward to meeting everyone!

We arrive PTY on Friday & will be staying at the Marriott. If anyone wants to get together in PTY, let us know.

Take care for now!

Casey & Harold

Hi , Casey & Harold. Donald and I live in Houston also !!!! Were staying at Intercontental Playa Bonita outside the city. Welcome aboard !!!:D

What excursions is everyone doing? Mark and I are going on the 8am white water rafting in Limon and then the Deluxe Cartagena and Fortress Tour. Not sure yet what we are going to do in Santa Marta. Battling a cold at the moment that I hope is gone by the weekend!

Casey & Harold, where in Houston do you live? We are in Montrose (probably no shock).

Donald

Hey everyone, my partner Jeremy (SeaJer on here) and I are on this cruise as well. This is our first cruise ever!

We're getting into Panama City on Friday also, flying through Houston. Maybe we'll see the Texas guys on the flight down? Our group (including Colin the tranny ;), David, and Keith) is staying at the Sheraton.

See you all at 10pm the first night for sure.

PS - I'm working on setting up a scuba/snorkeling outing in Santa Marta; there seems to be pretty well-sorted-out dive operation there -- www.poseidondivecenter.com. We'll have a mix of divers (I'm certified) and snorkelers, so hit me up if anyone's interested in joining in.

Hey everyone, my partner Jeremy (SeaJer on here) and I are on this cruise as well. This is our first cruise ever!

Hey! You'll have a great time, I'm sure. Welcome aboard!

And welcome aboard to all the other newcomers. My internet access has been spotty the past week, so I've missed some of you. Sorry about that! :D

What excursions is everyone doing? Mark and I are going on the 8am white water rafting in Limon and then the Deluxe Cartagena and Fortress Tour. Not sure yet what we are going to do in Santa Marta. Battling a cold at the moment that I hope is gone by the weekend!

Casey & Harold, where in Houston do you live? We are in Montrose (probably no shock).

Donald

Hey Donald - Casey and I live in Rice Military (near TC Jester and Washington). It's not Montrose, but not too far either. Maybe we should meet for a drink one evening before the cruise. Let us know.

We haven't looked at any of the excursions yet, but we'll have a look once we're onboard.

Hey fellow Houstonians..count me in if y'all get together for that drink next week b4 the trip. River Oaks Center/Dunlavy here, right in between ya both. Would like to meet prior to embarkation too~

If no time for that, then lets plan on 10pm night 1 in the Royal Viking Crown (name?) bar/lounge up top.

Hey fellow Houstonians..count me in if y'all get together for that drink next week b4 the trip. River Oaks Center/Dunlavy here, right in between ya both. Would like to meet prior to embarkation too~

If no time for that, then lets plan on 10pm night 1 in the Royal Viking Crown (name?) bar/lounge up top.

Casey & Harold, Cruiser Rick, Donald & I are available on Sat , SUN or Mon nights . :) I think there"s another couple from Houston as well, all our welcome !!!:p

Oh my. Let us add some confusion. We are Donald and David, from Dallas. Donald posting. Will spend 4 days in Panama, arriving on Wed the 15th (well, 1AM on the 16th). We will use a bus on Sunday to go to Colon. Visited Panama in 07 for two weeks. Loved it. Sounds like a fun group for a nice FOD chapter. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Warning, :Dwe're celebrating 28 years together, so, eye candy we ain't. But hey, we have great memories and lots of laughter ahead of us. Anxious to follow the yellow brick road with you. (We met in Key West when we were young;)).

Oh my. Let us add some confusion. We are Donald and David, from Dallas. Donald posting. Will spend 4 days in Panama, arriving on Wed the 15th (well, 1AM on the 16th). We will use a bus on Sunday to go to Colon. Visited Panama in 07 for two weeks. Loved it. Sounds like a fun group for a nice FOD chapter. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Warning, :Dwe're celebrating 28 years together, so, eye candy we ain't. But hey, we have great memories and lots of laughter ahead of us. Anxious to follow the yellow brick road with you. (We met in Key West when we were young;)).

LMAO. !!! Welcome the more the merrier. Key West is one of my favorite ports. I would love to spend a couple days there. Donald and have only been together 10 years. I have several friends in Dallas :)

Maybe we should all get together for a happy hour at one of the bars. It will be our gay night.

Gordy M.

Hi Gordy !!!! Welcome aboard !!! The first night everyone is meeting at the crown and anchor at 10pm.

Rob, Welcome aboard !!! Have you looked at any side trips.

No, I haven't signed up for any excursions yet. You know I have a problem with commitment.

But I am up for a drink at the Crown at 10pm on Sunday night.

Oh and I am SO not into "anytime dining". My one experience on a Princess cruise is that you don't get a consistent waitstaff and since you've tipped up front, there are no incentives to provide good service. You're better off at the buffet! At least it won't take an hour to get your food.

Hey guys! Welcome to the group! Twenty eight years is amazing. Kinda gives those of us who are single some hope. I don't know what's going on out in Texas, Donald, but there sure do seem to be a lot Texans joining our FOD party for this trip.

Maybe it's time I researched the Lone Star state. :D

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the welcome.

We will see you at the Crown and Anchor at 10PM on Sunday. We're dining at Chops Grille that evening at 8PM, so our evening is set. Sounds like a fun group.

Yes, it looks like TX is well represented. TxBear and his partner, also Donald, are 10 year partners. Never give up hope.

Any Spanish speakers among the group? Is there a spanish forum?

Hi TxBear,

Good for you and Donald. 10 years. I guess it's settled - Donald's are the magic to a lasting relationship (wink).

We lived in KeyWest for two years before moving to Dallas. It is still lovely, but Dallas has been kind to us. We look forward to meeting you both on Sunday at Crown & Anchor bar at 10PM. Are your friends activists, or active at CoH? Perhaps we'll find a common thread.

Are you Spanish speaking?

Donde hay nos hermanas latinas?

Casey & Harold, Cruiser Rick, Donald & I are available on Sat , SUN or Mon nights . :) I think there"s another couple from Houston as well, all our welcome !!!:p

Hey Guys - We were busy over the holiday weekend. If you guys want to get together for a drink tomorrow or Wednesday,that would be great; otherwise, we'll see you for sure in the viking lounge on the first night. We'll also be in Panama City on Friday for the weekend (staying at the Marriott downtown). Maybe we could all meet up at a bar or restaurant in Panama before the cruise? You can email us at simsh5@aol.com.

Archived