Enough time for our flight????

To our American friends... when you travel from Canada to the US by airplane (excluding US Direct, of course) you must go through US customs clearance in Canada. This is the slowest part of the process to board an aircraft. Please remember that even if the airline checks you in you can miss your flight waiting to get through USCBP.

When or were do you purchase US Direct.Also what is the cost?Thank You!

Your cruiseline and your airline "Must" participate... if they do and you can find out the info on YVR's website.

It sometimes changes from year to year so I'd have your TA check it out for you or keep up with http://www.yvr.ca/guide/around/onboard/index.asp

When or were do you purchase US Direct.Also what is the cost?Thank You!

From ship to YVR you make your arrangements aboard ship provided both you cruise line and ariline participate. I would make my arrangements as soon as you are aboard. There is no cost levied by either the CDN or US customs authorities but some cruise lines do have a modest charge plus you have to pruchase their transfer to YVR and that cost tends to vary from line to line but in most cases less than $25.

Archived