please help with NCL web site

becwe

I booked my Mar 1,2009 cruise with a phone call to NCL. Now, using the web site, what's the easiest way to see if the cost of my cruise has changed? I was given an OBC, but can't find anything on the web site that even says why they gave it to me. not complaining!!!

I booked my Mar 1,2009 cruise with a phone call to NCL. Now, using the web site, what's the easiest way to see if the cost of my cruise has changed? I was given an OBC, but can't find anything on the web site that even says why they gave it to me. not complaining!!!

From the NCL home page, look on the right side of the page for Find a Cruise. Use the drop downs to select the dates, etc of your booked cruise. After you view results, you should be able to find the cruise you booked. Continue from there like you are booking the cruise and pick the same category that you have. You should then get pricing.

The Web site does not show OBCs, you should have received a Receipt in PDF form from NCL which will display all info about your cruise, cost, Balance Due..............

as far as change of cost, use the search feature to find your cruise and see if any price diff.

Thanks for the help.

I'm opening the NCL site right now to check on the price.

Yes the OBC is on the e-mail, just wondering about how they came up with the amount.

Before I had booked I had shopped around a little for price and I always got a different amount offered for OBC.

Thanks for the help.

I'm opening the NCL site right now to check on the price.

Yes the OBC is on the e-mail, just wondering about how they came up with the amount.

Before I had booked I had shopped around a little for price and I always got a different amount offered for OBC.

LOL it's magic. If you're happy, don't worry.

Archived