Welcome Home Jetskier!

It was GREAT finally getting to meet Dave, Angel, and Kathy on this cruise - really was the highlight of the whole cruise for me. I'm hoping some of them will post soon with their thoughts on the cruise. Greg and I had a blast and I'm in denial that it's 183 days before we'll be cruising again, lol....

It was GREAT finally getting to meet Dave, Angel, and Kathy on this cruise - really was the highlight of the whole cruise for me. I'm hoping some of them will post soon with their thoughts on the cruise. Greg and I had a blast and I'm in denial that it's 183 days before we'll be cruising again, lol....

I can solve that problem....come on the Blogger's Cruise with us!!!!!! :D

I tried my best, but Greg said no :(

Well leave Greg at home. :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome home. I did not see the post initially in order to respond. I have been busy getting caught up on everything and getting ready for firework season.

Dave

I can sum up this cruise in a few words.

It was too friggin short FTLOG! :p

Seriously, the cruise was great, except for the smell. But then again, alcohol taken in huge doses kills your senses and makes handling raw sewage odor a bit easier. :p

As for Dave, he's already packing for the next cruise isn't he???? :p

Also saying welcome home to ya, Dave!! :)

Wanted to ask for some time now, but couldn't determine the right thread to hijack (and apologies for this). I'm aware the Lumberton/Purvis area has grown immensely since I was last in South MS, but curious to ask if you know a pharmacist by the last name Stewart (took over the business after his father's passing numerous years ago), with his wife Karen and their kids??

Also saying welcome home to ya, Dave!! :)

Wanted to ask for some time now, but couldn't determine the right thread to hijack (and apologies for this). I'm aware the Lumberton/Purvis area has grown immensely since I was last in South MS, but curious to ask if you know a pharmacist by the last name Stewart (took over the business after his father's passing numerous years ago), with his wife Karen and their kids??

You are referring to Stephen Stewart. He works at John's Discount Drugs in Purvis. 601-794-6701

Dave

You are referring to Stephen Stewart. He works at John's Discount Drugs in Purvis. 601-794-6701

Dave

Thanks!!

Went to school together at both USM and NLU doing the band thing -- dorm room mates for a while.

Will have to contact now -- Thanks, again, Dave!

Well leave Greg at home. :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome home. I did not see the post initially in order to respond. I have been busy getting caught up on everything and getting ready for firework season.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Did you get a chance to post a review yet? Sounds like you have been busy since your return. I always look forward to hearing your comments. We are going on the Fantasy 12/04 with a party of 23 women from the Memphis area. It should be interesting! It will be my 2nd time on the Fantasy, but my first since the EOF upgrades.

Thanks!

Archived