My official thank you thread :)

Wantstosurprise

First of all the biggest thank you goes out to Mach :) You basically handed this to me on a silver platter. I promise to pay it forward.

Thank you to everyone here who gave me ideas and thoughts.

Another special thanks to Risa Barnes, for coordinating this all!!!

I'm not sure that it will be a surprise, because there is the chance my mom read here, but it was a chance I am glad I took. Knowing the lovely woman my mother is, she would never reveal the fact that my surprise was ruined. She may, but I doubt it.

It's 10 oclock. I love my mom and dad. Happy anniversary. May you have many more. <3 Always, your first born

Well done Katie!

We live just across the county line in south Lakeland - so here's a short-distance toast to your efforts. Our two daughters pulled off a surprise anniversary party for us a few years ago and you cannot know what that means to a parent.

Again, good job.

Leon

First of all the biggest thank you goes out to Mach :) You basically handed this to me on a silver platter. I promise to pay it forward.

I'm not sure that it will be a surprise, because there is the chance my mom read here, but it was a chance I am glad I took. Knowing the lovely woman my mother is, she would never reveal the fact that my surprise was ruined. She may, but I doubt it.

It's 10 oclock. I love my mom and dad. Happy anniversary. May you have many more. <3 Always, your first born

I am so happy for you. Please update us once you know more. Great Story.

How sweet. Spend as much time as possible with your parents....I lost my dad last year 2 months after a fabulous cruise with them. He died unexpectedly....I miss him very much. You sound like a wonderful daughter.

How sweet. Spend as much time as possible with your parents....I lost my dad last year 2 months after a fabulous cruise with them. He died unexpectedly....I miss him very much. You sound like a wonderful daughter.

I couldn't agree with you more. I lost my Dad on Dec. 29th last year. We are leaving next Saturday for our cruise and I told my DH that I was going to have withdraws because I talk to my Mom every day and spend 1 day a week with her. When they get to be that age (she is 84) it's almost like we become the parent.

Archived