NCL Norwegian Jade June 28 2009 FOD?

plewes

Hi!

Been reading about FOD meetings on NCL.

Have booked FIRST EVER cruise on Jade from Southampton June 28 (really looking forward to it) and was wondering if anyone knew if the FOD meetings would be likely to take place on this trip.

Also, is it normally every evening or just a one-off at the beginning of the cruise? thanks!

Hi!

Have booked FIRST EVER cruise on Jade from Southampton June 28 (really looking forward to it) and was wondering if anyone knew if the FOD meetings would be likely to take place on this trip.

Also, is it normally every evening or just a one-off at the beginning of the cruise? thanks!

Hello Plewes, NCL usually has an FOD gathering every evening starting with the second night on board around 7:00 P.M. in the Star Bar aboard the Jewel class ships. (Jewel, Jade, Gem, Pearl) On a few of my cruises they had two FOD's a night one at 5 and 7.

Hello Plewes, NCL usually has an FOD gathering every evening starting with the second night on board around 7:00 P.M. in the Star Bar aboard the Jewel class ships. (Jewel, Jade, Gem, Pearl) On a few of my cruises they had two FOD's a night one at 5 and 7.

thanks keith, good to know!

wow! 2 per evening!? is it normal to get so many FOD cruisers on one ship?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi!

Hi.

Just returned this past weekend from the Jan 4th-16th 2009 sailing on the Jade. They listed FOD meetings in the "Freestyle Daily" every day of the cruise. Met some great guys on the ship and had a blast.

Scott

i wonder why the Norwegian Jade isn't available as a roll call ship in the GLBT section?? is this a mistake or just no call for it?

We found this when we sailed last year, I think it is because it was renamed and Cruise Critic have not updated their details yet!

We found this when we sailed last year, I think it is because it was renamed and Cruise Critic have not updated their details yet!

emailed cruisecritic about this and it seems they've stopped the Roll Call Tool.

as a new-ish website visitor (and first time cruiser as of July 09! can't wait!) i won't get to see the roll call in action

Archived