Booking next cruise on ship better?

jeagens

We are heading out for the 4 day intro on the independence on the 19th. We need to boook a honeymoon cruise for our son in January 2009 and also looking at booking something around this time next year for all of us for when he returns from Iraq. Is it worth booking on the ship or should we just do it now?

We are heading out for the 4 day intro on the independence on the 19th. We need to boook a honeymoon cruise for our son in January 2009 and also looking at booking something around this time next year for all of us for when he returns from Iraq. Is it worth booking on the ship or should we just do it now?

If you know all of your dates and since you're sailing next week (we're on the same sailing/ship) I would try to wait unless you feel the price will go up before then. That way each of your bookings will receive an OBC.

Depending on your level with C&A a NC may not work for you.

I've just re-read your posting. The rules state that you cannot book for someone who is not on the cruise and receive an OBC. In saying that, there have been numerous people who have stated on here that they have been able to do that. I suppose it's a crap shoot but do you have anything to lose by waiting.

Archived