Gemini 30th november

Karen2Barry

Going on the Gemini this month for the first time, first cruise. I've read a lot of the reviews but can someone answer a few questions for me. A lot of the reviews have answered most of my questions.

Do the INSIDE cabins have tea and coffee facilities?

We disembark on the Sunday. I understand the ship docks at 9 a.m. but we don't fly home until midnight. What time will we have to get off the ship as don't fancy dragging cases around all day and evening. How does this work.

When it says that ship docks at say 8 a.m.at a port do we have to be ready to get off at that time i.e do we have to get up for breakfast at the crack of dawn to be ready to get off.

We like casual wear on holiday. Is this okay. I suppose we'll need more formal wear for the captains night.

I've read that in Krabi you have to get a long boat off the ship and it only holds 8 people at a time. Therefore is it worth queuing up to get off here. Really wanted to see Krabi.

Archived