A couple last minute questions?

Fruitloopz

1.On the majesty if we are in a EE Stateroom maybe we order room service?

2. If our garments become wrinkles which I have a feeling some of them will is there a iron or a facility to iron clothing?

3.I can not drink wine nor liquor due to my medications but I love the wine that is called FRE (non alchol) can I bring a bottle or two of that and have them treat it the same as they do with normal wines corking fee or whatever they refer to it as?

4.If we want to go ashore in Nassau but are not intrested in the excursions and have something else planned does anyone know if there is transportation at the port such as taxi or bus service?

5. If check in starts at 12:00 that means we have two hours between 12:00 and 2:00 to get there and check in right?

I have never sailed the Majesty but any cabin on any ship can order room service.

2. If our garments become wrinkles which I have a feeling some of them will is there a iron or a facility to iron clothing?

There is usually a self serve laundry every few decks. You may have to wait a few minutes but it's not that bad. Downy wrinkle release can also help. Every ship has laundry services & pressing is pretty cheap.

3.I can not drink wine nor liquor due to my medications but I love the wine that is called FRE (non alchol) can I bring a bottle or two of that and have them treat it the same as they do with normal wines corking fee or whatever they refer to it as?

They don't usually charge anything for non alcoholic drinks.

4.If we want to go ashore in Nassau but are not intrested in the excursions and have something else planned does anyone know if there is transportation at the port such as taxi or bus service?

Taxis are plentiful

5. If check in starts at 12:00 that means we have two hours between 12:00 and 2:00 to get there and check in right?

Sort of. Under some new rules the ship has to give the manifest to Homeland Security an hour (?) before sailing. I'm an arrive in the middle person b/c I don't have to be the 1st on board or deal w/ the huge crowds that do.

The only thing I can really comment on from your questions is check in. They say check in starts at noon, but people are usually boarding the ship by 11, maybe 11:30. You can usually check your bags in sometime betwen 9 and 10. Go early and you will be ok.

Archived