Could you do it ?????

mikeblum

my buddy did this for his wife and they leave tomorrow for miami and sail away on sunday...he told her in the heat of passion on wednesday night and she wouldn't believe him until she got to work on thursday morning and they leave very early on saturday...i think he said the Freedom of the Sea's...have fun AL AND PEARL...

working on something like that for my husband and he has yet to notice. Air Fare via miles (his account), two nights before the cruise on his Marriott points (you would think he would notice the reservation in his portfolio but he hasn't) and the cruise is next July...we are even staying in the same cabin we stayed in last year for the same cruise...I wonder if he will notice that :)

my buddy did this for his wife and they leave tomorrow for miami and sail away on sunday...he told her in the heat of passion on wednesday night and she wouldn't believe him until she got to work on thursday morning and they leave very early on saturday...i think he said the Freedom of the Sea's...have fun AL AND PEARL...

What a man!! Passion on a Wednesday night AND a surprise cruise........priceless!!!!!

cruising is more then a vacation...it is a reward for winning the war of life...time to let your hair down and enjoy life to the max with you loved one's...the suprise is the fun part to see your loved ones' response...IT'S ALL WORTH IT...

Archived