Short Stay in Aruba - Can we book independent snorkeling tour?

Elle in Chicago

We'll be arriving in Aruba on the Coral Princess on February 16, 2009, but will only be there from 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We'd like to book an independent snorkeling tour to Antilla (the sunken WWII German Freighter), but I'm not sure if any companies offer tours that will get us back to the ship in time. Does anyone know of any companies that offer early morning tours, or should we just stick with Princess' tour on this day? Thanks in advance for your help.

• 1 month later...
We'll be arriving in Aruba on the Coral Princess on February 16, 2009, but will only be there from 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We'd like to book an independent snorkeling tour to Antilla (the sunken WWII German Freighter), but I'm not sure if any companies offer tours that will get us back to the ship in time. Does anyone know of any companies that offer early morning tours, or should we just stick with Princess' tour on this day? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi! We're in the same situation. Aruba from 7-12:30. We wanted to scuba, but not enough time, I don't think. Did you find a place taking you snokeling with enough time?

We wanted to scuba, but not enough time, I don't think.

I have no personal experience with them, but there is a company Private Diving Aruba http://www.private-diving.com/ who I would imagine would more than likely work within your time constraints.

If you do decide to use them please let us know upon your return. I am considering using them for a Discover Scuba course for our 12 yo in June.

You could also check with Aruba Watersports (PADI) for diving. They are a very small dive operation http://www.arubawatersportcenter.com/dive/index.htm. We had a great experience with them when our then 10 yo dd took her first DS. Dh did not like the fact that they use inflatables for boats, so I probably couldn't convince him to use them again. :( :mad:

Archived