Panama Canal Ports?

rcclismyfavone

I hope someone can help me Please...

We are in the process of trying to decide what Panama Canal cruise to select. I am sure we will be sailing with RCCL and I was wondering where or if I could find information on all the ports offered. I am looking for internet sites and or something like the Chamber of Commerence to each port.

Below are some of the ports that we may be visiting.

Labadee, Haiti.. Cartagena, Columbia... Panama Canal, Cristobal Pier Panama...Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.... Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... Acapolco, Mexico..Huatulco, Mexico...Puntarenas, Costa Rica...Roatan, Hondurass...Limon, Costa Rica...Puerto Quetzal,(Guatemala City)...Puerto Vallarta, Mexica...

If you have been to any of these ports can you tell me a little about what you experienced?

Any information will be appreciated...:)

We are in the process of trying to decide what Panama Canal cruise to select. I am sure we will be sailing with RCCL and I was wondering where or if I could find information on all the ports offered. I am looking for internet sites and or something like the Chamber of Commerence to each port.

Labadee, Haiti.. Cartagena, Columbia... I'd take a tour - we took the one from the ship to the fort, monastery, prison, etc. Panama Canal, Cristobal Pier Panama Good shopping at that dock....Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.... Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... Acapolco, Mexico..We like the cliff divers - you can get a taxi outside the terminal for about $3. Huatulco, Mexico...Puntarenas, Costa Rica...Nice shopping near the pier. Roatan, Hondurass...Limon, Costa Rica...Puerto Quetzal,(Guatemala City)...I'd go to Antigua. Puerto Vallarta, Mexica...We take the local bus downtown and walk around.

If you have been to any of these ports can you tell me a little about what you experienced?

I think you need to tell us your interests - beaches, sightseeing, etc. Get books from your local library and check out the info - at least that is what I do. Nancy

Labadee, Haiti.. Cartagena, Columbia... Panama Canal, Cristobal Pier Panama...Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.... Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... Acapolco, Mexico..Huatulco, Mexico...Puntarenas, Costa Rica...Roatan, Hondurass...Limon, Costa Rica...Puerto Quetzal,(Guatemala City)...Puerto Vallarta, Mexica...

We just got back from doing the full transit of the canal from LA to Puerto Rico. We stopped in Cabo ( our worst port of call ) Acapulco ( did a tour with Rosie, was great! ) Huatulco ( snorkeled and enjoyed the great beach right by the pier, nice port to visit ) Puntareas ( did Manual Antonio national Park, saw lots of animals, monkey's, sloths, iguanas, birds. Nice day in Costa Rica, would go back some day to spend more time ) LOVED doing the full transit of the Canal. We torn if we should get off the ship to do an excursion. Decided to stay on an see all of the canal, was a very good decision! Also visited Aruba, rented a car from Avis ( don't rent from them, took way to long to get the car and return it, but loved snokeling at Arachi beach. Shipped docked in Puerto Rico, so we had an early flight home, and went straight to the airport. Hope this helps you a little bit!

I think you need to tell us your interests - beaches, sightseeing, etc. Get books from your local library and check out the info - at least that is what I do. Nancy

We love the beach and snorkel, some sight seeing.... animals, a little historical nothing to boring and certainly nothing that goes on and on without some type of interaction. I guess I am wanting to know also where I can get info on each port pertaining to things to do.

We just got back from doing the full transit of the canal from LA to Puerto Rico. We stopped in Cabo ( our worst port of call ) Acapulco ( did a tour with Rosie, was great! ) Huatulco ( snorkeled and enjoyed the great beach right by the pier, nice port to visit ) Puntareas ( did Manual Antonio national Park, saw lots of animals, monkey's, sloths, iguanas, birds. Nice day in Costa Rica, would go back some day to spend more time ) LOVED doing the full transit of the Canal. We torn if we should get off the ship to do an excursion. Decided to stay on an see all of the canal, was a very good decision! Also visited Aruba, rented a car from Avis ( don't rent from them, took way to long to get the car and return it, but loved snokeling at Arachi beach. Shipped docked in Puerto Rico, so we had an early flight home, and went straight to the airport. Hope this helps you a little bit!

Thank you so much and could you provide me with contact information to all of your tours that you took providing you booked them independently....:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived