Back from Solstice today ... amazing!

ssgemini

[quote name='AlbertusMagnus']Did I read correctly, they do not have hand helds in the bathtubs and/or showers!!!
We have booked a Sky Suite on the TA, and from what I have seen and read, there is a shower head in the bathtub. Am I correct, or is there a european hand held in the bathtub.
Thanks for the report.
Mille grazie,
Alberto[/quote]
If I remember correctly... there was a removable hand held shower head as well as a "Rain Water" shower head in the ceiling of those bathrooms..... in the regular balcony stateroom we were in, there was no hand held, only a fixed fixture that had minimal adjustment ability.

[quote name='TITISSA']I'm sailing on Friday, Nov. 21 (2 nights) and cannot reserve specialty restaurants on line or over the phone. How did you do that? TIA[/quote]
Sorry...
I tried two or three nights in a row - first couple of times the system did not let me do it, but then it just "opened" a lot of slots which were not available before... so I reserved the night/time I wanted. I guess it may or may not work for certain periods of times so keep trying;).
X customer service does not take reservations over the phone, that's right.

Archived