Recommendations for hotel on I-10 w. of Houston?

soxfan1495

We are flying in to Austin and then driving to Galveston to board the Voyager for a cruise. (Less expensive airfare than to Houston). Since we are arriving late on Saturday night, we will probablly want to stop on the way, maybe someplace west of Houston. Does anyone have a recommendation regarding where to stay right off of I-10, perhaps Columbus, or maybe before then, in LaGrange? Thanks.

We are flying in to Austin and then driving to Galveston to board the Voyager for a cruise. (Less expensive airfare than to Houston). Since we are arriving late on Saturday night, we will probablly want to stop on the way, maybe someplace west of Houston. Does anyone have a recommendation regarding where to stay right off of I-10, perhaps Columbus, or maybe before then, in LaGrange? Thanks.

There is a fairly new Holiday Inn Express in Columbus at 4321 I-10 and a Best Western in La Grange. which gets fairly good reviews. Best Western in Sealy gets awful reviews. Might want to check tripadvisor.com for reviews on anyplace you are thinking of staying. It is a +/-3 hour drive from north Austin to the south side of Houston where we live and Columbus is a halfway stop for us.

Archived