fuel surcharges to cease????

horsesandcruises

Just wanted to get any insight as to when celebrity will cease this moronic surcharge. We want to sail in December of 2009 and wish to sail on celebrity. They have a nice product, but we will not pay a fuel surcharge when gas is half of what it was when they instituted the tariff. thanks for any positive feedback. If you disagree, then please keep it to yourself. thanks much:confused:

I agree completely.

RCL unfortunately locked in some higher prices for fuel--how high I'm not sure is known--in long term fuel contracts.

But even so, they should just fold whatever their costs are into the base price of the cruise. It's gimmicky pricing, and I don't think it helps them at this point.

Isn't it below that now? I know I have to check on December 18th and June 17th but when I looked the other day it was 58.24. All of these calculations make me wish I paid more attention in math class lol

It would be nice if they could at least lower it some, our cruise this summer is a long one and that extra $ would be nice, not so much of a big deal for the one week cruise in Feb. still if they would just toss me a bone- a tiny biscut even would be appreciated:p

Archived