ShockWaves aged dining questions

bankerlkd

I have read the Shockwave daily schedules on another post here.

We are on early traditional dining which seating at 6:00 if I am not mistaken.

It seems the Shockwaves does not open the evening programs until 7:00. Our daughter will likely want to participate in some of the kids dinner parties & other activities.

What do others do? Bring the child to dinner and then excuse themselves between courses to check the child in ??

Would they just let our daughter have a desert to pass the time before she went to the kids dinner party?

both the scheduled kids dinner parties are on formal night. does our daughter have to dress formal to enter the dining room before she goes to a pizza party? or could she come in casual atire more appropriate for the kids programs( ie. tshirt & shorts/pants )

Lastly, I can see the sample menus on Princess' web site but they do not indicate a seperate childs menu for the main dining - is there a seperate menu for children?

We are just off the Crown with two 11 year old boys who were in Shockwaves. We had traditional dining at 6:00pm. All nights they ate with us even formal night. We were usually done with dinner around 7:15/7:30. At that time the boys would go to the cabin and change and we would bring them up to the kids' club. If they wanted to go go earlier, they would leave dinner earlier to go back to the cabin and change and sign themselves into the club at 7pm. Then at 10pm we would pick them up. My boys didn't eat from the kid's menu but there is one. The foods on the menu are garden salad, alphabet soup, cheeseburger, chicken fingers, fish sticks and spaghetti.

Archived