Info about "Becoming Mobile Day Spa"

allzi

Has any previous brides used the "Becoming Mobile Day Spa" in Tampa. I am trying to find a hair and make up service to use, its hard to find because I am getting married on a Sunday. Any reviews about this company would be appreciated.

Hello! I am getting married on Sunday July 19th in Tampa as well; I have used Becoming's actual spa (physical building) in the Tampa Bay area and they were extremely nice! They are reasonably priced & even if you do not need the "day spa bus" they will just send someone for a $25 fee + cost of services to your hotel on Sunday morning; very nice & I would recomend them as people... although, I have NOT gotten my hair done by them yet.

Unfortunately, by the time that I have my run through, you will already be married; if you live in Tampa or near Tampa, call them and see if you can do a run through first; if you do not- are you getting here any earlier- like Friday? It would be worth it to take the 20 minute drive to do a run through with them. They are 50% off of the "Carnival refferred" downtown Tampa salon.

If you have any questions about anything else in/near the Port of Tampa, let me know... I live here! (well... close to the port, not actually in it) ;)

Kim

Archived