Parking at Port of LA

candj89

I am driving to California and will have to park my car for the 8 days we will be on the ship. It is $10 per day, is there a cheaper place to park that is secure with a shuttle to the port? I don't want to siund cheap but I want to save money on the little things that add up so I can splurge on other things. Any advise would be great.

Thanks

CJ

Check out some of the hotels in the area. I believe some of them have a stay and park deal somewhere between $100-$150 for a one night stay and parking for the week. You can check Expedia for hotels in the Long Beach and San Pedro area. I don't know what port you are sailing out of, there are two, San Pedro (commonly called Los Angeles) or Long Beach, which is right next to the Queen Mary.

I do not think there are any public parking lots in the area, it is mostly an import/export area and not necessarily a tourist area. The parking for cruise customers is actually quite secure, we have parked at the San Pedro port several times. Good luck with your search

Archived