Port Canaveral Stop for 1 day on ncl with kids

Ulchik

What is the best thing to do with kids in port canaveral as a cruise stop from 9 a. m. till 10 p.m.? My child is 3 and my friend's kids are 2 and 7 y.o. We were thinking of going to Disney park first but people saying that it would be a crazy trip for one day. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I live in the area. Not sure what time of year you will be stopping in PC or what day. However anytime of year would make for a crazy day at any of the Disney parks, add a ship to that and it is worse. I dont see the trip to the Orlando area being crazy. For a full day look into Sea World, not that busy in the winter and right of the Beachline. For a half day a stop at Gatorland, it is right off the 417, which is 15 min from the Beachline. The Beachline will deadend into PC. There is alot to do in the area, more then just Disney, but we can thank Disney for all the other places. Any questions I would be happy to help.

Archived