Luggage Tags

wingnt68

thanks for all the information. I printed my e-docs and thought I missed something. Happy Cruising!!!

Kim

You were already able to print your boarding passes for April? :confused: Very unusual for them to be available this far in advance.

You were already able to print your boarding passes for April? :confused: Very unusual for them to be available this far in advance.

Where does she say april. Her cruise is in january 2009.

Marilyn

Where does she say april. Her cruise is in january 2009.

Marilyn

Where do you see January '09? I see Princess Ruby April 2008, which I took to mean 2009.

OK. got it. The sig line. I didn't go that far; stopped at April 2008, which of course could not be.

Where do you get to print your boarding passes? I think in Britain we can`t do that. I don`t see anything on the cruise personaliser about it.:confused:

We go on 3rd January.

Once you have filled out all of your imigration paperwork online. Under the cruise personalizer it says review boarding pass status. If all your information has been entered correctly it will allow you to print them.

Where do you get to print your boarding passes? I think in Britain we can`t do that. I don`t see anything on the cruise personaliser about it.:confused:

We go on 3rd January.

I think that the UK cannot print the boarding passes. Ours here in the U.S. is on the personalizer on the right hand side of the page. Heck I would not worry about it. It has been reported here that sometimes if you had forgotten the boarding pass, all they want is a credit card and your passport/birth certificate.

Marilyn

Archived