Glory questions

happy flamingo

We were on the Glory in 2005 and will be again 9/09. I was wondering if they have MUTS and putt putt golf now. And what else might be new or changed since 2005. As I remember, the supper club was fabulous. We had a great time then and I'm sure we'll have a great time again! Thanks .................

We were on the Glory in 2004 and then again last week. Not much has changed! They do have minigolf now - it's located by the funnel. They have not added MUTS yet - I think they are doing that when she does into dry dock next year. She is still is great condition after 4 years - very little wear and tear.

Have fun!

Hey, I will check them out! Did you go to the supper club? It was so good when we went in 2005. I wonder when she'll be in dry dock. Was there a martini bar - there was one on the Liberty last April. Guess I'm getting old - can't remember if there was one on the Glory or not.

I'm not sure if they have a martini bar, per se, but I do know that they offered martini specials everyday in one of the bars. As far as drydock goes, I have no idea when she is going in. I have heard that Carnival does not do MUTS like Princess does. On Princess, there are 2 main pools. One is for MUTS and one is where music is played. You can not hear MUTS at the other pool. Since Carnival only has one main pool, I have heard that MUTS is pretty annoying as there is no way to escape that noise - only going to the aft pool. We did not go to the supper club this time. Last time it was awesome but we had friends with us this time and they did not want to go so we passed. They were not pushing it like they were last time which was very nice!

Archived