Who has stayed in a Concierge Class Cabin?

marthabro

[quote name='FV-or-bust']-if you're a member of Crown and Anchor, just call their hotline phone #, the people there can/will cross-register you automatically with Captain's Club - they'll even mail you your new CC cards. This way your seniority (if you have some with crown and Anchor, and I think you do since you've cruised with them 3 times already) will be recognized automatically for your cruise.

hope this helps[/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]Thank you very much! I'll give that a try since we are Crown and Anchor members :) [/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]In order to receive perks with Celebrity via a transfer of RCCL Crown and Society membership, I would have to sail 5 times with Royal Caribbean.:( So - I am nothing! He also said after my sail this time with Celebrity that I need to call and become a Captain's Club Member. That's it - nothing else. Oh well. I tried. Thanks for the suggestions everyone![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#800080][/color][/font]

• 3 months later...
Hi, saw your post and live in So Calif. Cosco was the best choice. You can stock up an a lot of nice, middle priced, or inexpensive wines there. We usually shop at the Wine Merchant for the better stuff of California, Far Niete, Silver Oak, Opus One, etc, but you can find those near San Pedro at Beverages or More. Not the best pricing, but solid selection. No matter what we buy, we always find some really great wines at Cosco and cheap. They had $80 bottles of great wines for $21 and this group we regularly bought at fine wine stores. So, the Cosco choice was the best and they have the empty wine cases below some of the stock so you can pack it up.

We usually have 4 - 6 people with us on the cruise and we have 3 bottles per night, so we bring a lot on board. Many times we order on the ship, but we really enjoy wine and it makes it special to know that we are saving some great wines for each night. This next cruise we are a total of 22 and it's my 60th birthday, so it might delay the cruise while we load in our wine (LOL).

Have fun

I've done the CC class twice on the Summit (side)and Constellation (aft) and loved it, especially the aft.

Has anyone done the CC class on the Century class ships. I'm thinking of upgrading my December cruise but most of the cabins are under the Palm Springs Cafe and the windows jut out. I'm wondering if there is more cover there than on the millenium ships and if there are any cabins that are not covered.

We were in concierge class in November on the Zenith. It is highly overrated.

But if its free you have nothing to lose

Did you at least have the nicer mattresses?

Mom & I did CC on Century last year. We only paid $50 over the next non-CC category, so it was worth it for us just to get the better mattresses (especially since our steward never refilled our fruit bowl, brought us canapes, or replaced the rose that was dying in our bathroom). This year we took a Horizon Suite on Horizon and loved the extra space and were taken EXCELLENT care of by our butler and steward, but we were on an 8-night cruise and the old lumpy beds just didn't cut it after a few days. Neither of us slept well, and I woke up stiff every morning. We missed the pillow-top lovlieness of the CC beds from Century -- mom said it was the most comfortable bed she'd ever slept in on a cruise ship, the QM2 included.

We've alread booked Zenith for Bermuda next spring, and purposely picked a CC cabin so we could get a better mattress. So that's why I'm asking if you at least got a decent mattress on Zenith. Thanks!

I don't recall the cabin number, but we were not under the cafe. I recall from examining the deck plan at the time that we were under the outdoor grill area, where they cook hot dogs and hamburgers by the pool. So we weren't exactly under the pool deck area, either. We were also very very near an elevator, and never heard any untoward noises from outside or above.

Archived