Hotel to Pearl Harbour to HNL port?

Mccarri

Dear All

How best to get from our hotel in HNL to Pearl Harbour and then to the ship with our luggage?

Does any operator provide a service where they look after your luggage for a pre-cruise tour?

Not sure which hotel we will be staying at in HNL - maybe airport, HNL or Waikiki.

Regards and thanks

Mccarri

I am pretty sure that if you use Roberts you can leave your luggage on the bus. I know Polynesian works that way. I don't know about drop off at the pier so it is best to ask!

Based on this and your other posts am I to understand that you don't want to take ship based excursions? They are a little pricier but the peace of mind and ease of logistics is worth it to us.

When you book your hotel they can give you more info as well.

Grant

If you have luggage going from your hotel to PH, your only options are rental car (leaving everything in the trunk; not my recommended option because of temperature and safety) or a tour company that will store your luggage on the bus/van during your excursion.

There isn't anywhere at PH to store full size luggage and you can't take luggage on The Bus at all, so that option is out. Taxis and regular airport shuttles won't work because they don't stay while you're at PH and won't hold your luggage for you.

beachchick

Archived